This lighthouse is located on the 45th parallel of latitude,
halfway between the Equator and North Pole. It is on the end of the peninsula
dividing Grand Traverse Bay and is named after the Peter Dougherty Mission
(1839). The original frame dwelling and square tower have survived and are
maintained by Peninsula Township. The light has been deactivated and the
building is used as a residence.
16" x 20" color print , $60.00